Understand Security vs Compliance to Mitigate Risk
Recent events are making the twin challenges of IT compliance and cybersecurity even more a challenge to solve.
- 2022 saw global cyber-attacks increase by 32% across all sectors with banking and financial services at the top of impacted industries.
- Expanded compliance requirements are expected from various sources, including the SEC.
Jason Martino, VP of Security/CISO for Coretelligent presents:
- What are the differences between security and compliance? And why you need both to mitigate risk for your firm.
- How your firm can streamline DDQ and cyber insurance requests and ensure compliance with strategic guidance and policy review.
- Why your firm needs multilayered security to protect against cyber threats, including ransomware, malware, credential stuffing, phishing, data breaches, and more.
Who should watch this on-demand webinar?
- Private equity
- Venture capital
- Alternative Investments
- Family Offices
- Wealth Management
- And other financial firms