Learn How to Solve Security vs Compliance for Financial Services
Discover how to simplify and ensure compliance while adhering to cybersecurity best practices to mitigate the risk of penalties, fines, lawsuits, reputational loss, and security events.
Understand Security vs Compliance to Mitigate Risk
Recent events are making the twin challenges of IT compliance and cybersecurity even more a challenge to solve.
- 2022 saw global cyber-attacks increase by 32% across all sectors with banking and financial services at the top of impacted industries.
- Expanded compliance requirements are expected from various sources, including the SEC.
Jason Martino, VP of Security/CISO for Coretelligent presents:
- What are the differences between security and compliance? And why you need both to mitigate risk for your firm.
- How your firm can streamline DDQ and cyber insurance requests and ensure compliance with strategic guidance and policy review.
- Why your firm needs multilayered security to protect against cyber threats, including ransomware, malware, credential stuffing, phishing, data breaches, and more.
Who should watch this on-demand webinar?
- Private equity
- Venture capital
- Alternative Investments
- Family Offices
- Wealth Management
- And other financial firms