The Boston Business Journal announced today the selections for this year’s Partners of the Year, honoring the connections between businesses and nonprofits in the region.
The winners will be recognized at the BBJ’s 10th annual Corporate Citizenship Summit, which will be held Sept. 17 at the Westin Waterfront. The Corporate Citizenship Summit will recognize Massachusetts’ most philanthropic companies, and will feature top-level speakers on key issues for business and philanthropy.
This year’s Partners of the Year are:
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Massachusetts Bay with Coretelligent
- Birthday Wishes with WinterWyman
- Cardinal Cushing Centers with Rockland Trust
- Citizen Schools with Fidelity
- College Bound Dorchester with Deloitte
- First Literacy with Eaton Vance Investment Managers
Read the full article on the Boston Business Journal