Sixth-Annual List & Research Identifies Leading Managed Security Service Providers Worldwide
Needham, MA, September 20, 2022 – MSSP Alert, a CyberRisk Alliance resource, has named Coretelligent to the Top 250 MSSPs list for 2022.
The list and research identify and honor the top MSSPs (managed security service providers) worldwide. The rankings are based on MSSP Alert’s 2022 readership survey combined with the site’s editorial coverage of MSSP, MDR, and MSP security providers. The sixth-annual list and research track the MSSP market’s ongoing growth and evolution.
“It is a privilege to be included on MSSP Alert’s Top 250 MSSPs list for 2022,” said Kevin J. Routhier, Coretelligent President, Founder, and CEO. “We attribute this recognition to our continual investment in delivering a world-class, comprehensive security platform that safeguards our client’s intellectual property, business reputation, and productivity. As a result, our clients can focus on innovation and growth knowing that their business is protected by our deep bench of expertise and multilayered security solutions.”
“MSSP Alert congratulates Coretelligent on this year’s honor,” said Joe Panettieri, editorial director of MSSP Alert. “The MSSP Alert readership and Top 250 honorees continue to outpace the cybersecurity market worldwide.”
Highlights from the associated MSSP Alert research for 2022 include:
- MSSP Revenue Growth & Financial Performance: MSSP honorees, on average, expect to generate $24 million in revenue for 2022, up 26% from 2021. The growth rate is roughly double the market average.
- Geography: Honorees are headquartered in 30 different countries.
- Profits: 90% of MSSPs surveyed expect to be profitable for fiscal year 2022, a five-point improvement from 2021.
- Security Operations Centers: 69% have in-house SOCs, 19% are hybrid, 8% completely outsource their SOCs, and 4% are reevaluating their SOC strategies.
- Cyberattack Trends: The most frequent attacks targeting MSSP customers in 2022 include phishing (97%), vulnerability exploits (93%) and ransomware (91%).
- Cybersecurity Solutions: In a continued sign of market fragmentation, MSSP survey participants mentioned 140 different hardware, software, cloud, distribution and services vendors that assist their cybersecurity efforts.
- Key Managed Security Services Offered: MSSPs and MSPs increasingly seek out partners to deliver MDR (managed detection and response), XDR (eXtended Detection and Response), Incident Response and other key services.
Coretelligent is an award-winning service provider that offers industry-specific IT solutions, including cybersecurity and compliance, digital transformation services, and IT support built upon a strategy-first service model. At its core, Coretelligent aims to create responsive, transparent, and supportive relationships for a superior client experience.
Find the online list and associated report here: http://www.msspalert.com/top250.
As a leading provider of comprehensive managed IT, cybersecurity, digital transformation, DevOps, IT strategy, and other IT solutions, Coretelligent enables organizations to seamlessly power and grow their businesses. Founded in 2006 and led by world-class technology experts, Coretelligent’s core services are utilized by top-tier organizations in the financial services, life sciences, and professional services sectors. Coretelligent’s headquarters is in Needham, MA, with strategic offices located in New York City, Philadelphia, Atlanta, Stamford, Scarborough, and the San Francisco Bay area; with expanded support locations in Dallas, Los Angeles, Philadelphia, Tampa, Washington, DC, and West Palm Beach.
Media Contact for Coretelligent:
Senior Manager of Marketing and Communications
About CyberRisk Alliance
CyberRisk Alliance (CRA) is a business intelligence company serving the high growth, rapidly evolving cybersecurity community with a diversified portfolio of services that inform, educate, build community, and inspire an efficient marketplace. Our trusted information leverages a unique network of journalists, analysts and influencers, policymakers, and practitioners. CRA’s brands include SC Media, SecurityWeekly, ChannelE2E, MSSP Alert, InfoSec World, Identiverse, Cybersecurity Collaboration Forum, its research unit CRA Business Intelligence, and the peer-to-peer CISO membership network, Cybersecurity Collaborative. Click here to learn more.