The heightened cyber threat landscape requires robust security solutions to protect against cyberattacks, data breaches, malware, ransomware, and other critical cyber threats.
The risk of being targeted was already considered elevated by most security professionals. For example, in 2021, ransomware attacks increased by 105%. However, the current geopolitical situation has led to an even higher level of risk for businesses of all sizes and across all industries.
How can you reduce the risk of critical cyber threats for your organization?
Learn more about:
- Essential cybersecurity to reduce risk
- Recommended tools and techniques
- Holistic cybersecurity protections
Why Should You Invest in Cybersecurity?
- Specific sectors are at greater risk, including financial services and life sciences.
- The U.S. is expanding cybersecurity compliance across more sectors.
- Small- to mid-sized businesses are just as likely to be targeted as larger corporations.
- An increased level of risk exists from the Russian invasion of Ukraine.
The U.S. government has taken steps to require businesses within specific critical sectors to strengthen their cybersecurity protections, disclosures, and compliance reporting. Those sectors include 16 areas that are considered vital to national security like financial services, life sciences, healthcare, energy, communications, IT, and more.
And it is not only large corporations who are vulnerable but small- and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) are just as likely to be attacked—maybe even more so because hackers assume that smaller companies have fewer IT resources.
Learn how to protect your business by watching this short video or reach out to our cybersecurity experts.