Coretelligent, which includes Coretelligent LLC, United Technology Group, LLC, Soundview IT Solutions, LLC, and Soundshore Technology Group, L.L.C. (“we” or “us” or “Coretelligent”), is committed to protecting your privacy. Coretelligent is a U.S.-based provider of comprehensive managed IT and private cloud services (“Services”). This Privacy Statement sets forth our current privacy practices with regard to the information we collect when you or your computer interact with our website www.corelligent.com (“Website”) or when you use our Services. It also describes the choices and rights available to you regarding our use of your personal information and how you can access and update this information. This Privacy Statement does not apply to any other data, including, without limitation, data that we collect offline or data that others collect on websites operated by others that are linked to our Website.
If you do not want your personal information collected, please do not submit it to us. If you have already submitted information and would like to review, correct or remove it from our records, please contact email@example.com.
If you are a California resident, California law may provide you with additional rights regarding our use of your personal information. To learn more about your California privacy rights, visit Coretelligent’s CCPA Privacy Notice.
By accessing the Website, you are deemed to have agreed to the provisions of this Privacy Statement, unless you are in the EEA or Switzerland in which case you are acknowledging that you have been provided this Privacy Statement.
- INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Coretelligent collects certain information from and about its users three ways: directly from our Web Server logs, the user, and with Cookies.
Information You Voluntarily Provide on our Website: Visitors to our website may disclose some personal information to us such as name, geographic location, email, telephone number and employer information so we understand more about you and can communicate with you about the services you have requested. For example, such data may be warranted in order to respond to a request or provide online technical support and troubleshooting. You may use many of the features of our Website without telling us your name and if you do not tell us who you are, we do not try to find out.
Non-Personally Identifiable Information Collected through our Website: When you visit our Website, we automatically collect non-identifiable data. For example, we collect certain standard information that your browser sends to every website you visit, or that we retrieve from your browser through website analytics tools, such as:
- Your Internet protocol address.
- The kind of browser or computer you use.
- Number of links you click within the site.
- State or country from which you accessed the site.
- Date and time of your visit.
- Name of your Internet service provider.
- Web page you linked to our site from.
- Pages you viewed on the site.
Technologies: Additionally, we may use technologies, such as cookies and web beacons, to collect information about the pages you view, the links you click and other actions you take on our sites and services. Cookies, web beacons and/or similar technologies were originally designed to help a website distinguish a user’s browser from a previous visitor and thus save and remember any preferences that may have been set while the user was browsing the site or to track the user’s activities.
- Web Beacons: Coretelligent’s Website may contain electronic images known as Web beacons sometimes also called single-pixel gifs that allow Coretelligent to count users who have visited those pages and to deliver co-branded services. These assist in delivering cookies on our Website and allow us to count users who have visited those pages. This technology is similar to a cookie in that it tracks your visit and the data can only be read by the server that receives the data. It is different than a cookie in that it is not browser-based, may not function as an identification card, and does not store any data on your computer. Coretelligent may include Web beacons in promotional e-mail messages or newsletters in order to determine whether messages have been opened and acted upon. Some of these Web beacons may be placed by third party service providers to help determine the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns or email communications. These Web beacons may be used by these service providers to place a persistent cookie on your computer. This allows the service provider to recognize your computer each time you visit certain pages or emails and compile anonymous information in relation to those page views, which in turn enables us and our service providers to learn which advertisements and emails bring you to our website and how you use the site. Coretelligent prohibits Web beacons from being used to collect or access your personal information.
- Google Analytics: We use Google Analytics as described in “How Google uses data when you use our partners’ sites or apps.” You can prevent your data from being used by Google Analytics on websites by installing the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on here. We also employ IP address masking, a technique used to truncate IP addresses collected by Google Analytics and store them in an abbreviated form to prevent them from being traced back to individual users. Portions of our Site may also use Google Analytics for Display Advertisers including DoubleClick or Dynamic Remarketing which provide interest-based ads based on your visit to this or other websites.
Coretelligent reserves the right to share aggregated site statistics with partner companies, but does not allow other companies to place cookies on our website unless there is a temporary, overriding customer value (such as merging into coretelligent.com a site that relies on third-party cookies).
Combining Personal Information with Non- Personally Identifiable Information: If you have actively sent us your name or other personally identifiable information, we may combine such information with tracked information for the purposes set forth below.
No Sensitive Data Collected: We will not collect sensitive information about you that reveals your racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs or affiliations, membership of a professional or trade association, membership of a trade union, details of health, disability, sexual orientation, or criminal record.
- HOW WE USE INFORMATION ABOUT YOU
Personal information you provide through our Site is used to fulfill your request for information, products or service. At a minimum, we will always give you the opportunity to “opt out” of receiving marketing materials you choose to unsubscribe from. Your information may also be used to help us track the way you use our Website and our services. All of this information will help us to better understand your needs and how we can improve our products and services. We also may use your information to communicate with you and to provide ongoing service and support.
If we would like to use your personal information for any purposes other than those described, we will obtain your prior consent.
- HOW WE SHARE AND DISCLOSE INFORMATION ABOUT YOU
We do not sell or share personally identifiable information we collect from you to third parties for their direct marketing purposes without your permission. However, we may need to share your information in the limited circumstances described below:
- To our affiliates, third party vendors, employees, individuals who are our independent contractors that need to know the information in order to help us provide our services or to process the information on our behalf; and
- In connection with a merger, acquisition, or liquidation of Coretelligent;
If we would like to share your personal information for any purposes other than those described, we will obtain your prior consent.
- CHILDREN’S PERSONAL INFORMATION
As a business-to-business company, we have created and maintain a Website that is not intended for use by children, particularly those under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information through our Website from visitors in this age group. If we learn that we have collected personal information about a child under 18, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe we may have collected information about a child under 18, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We typically only retain your information for as long as necessary to realize our legitimate business purposes and to comply with the law.
- HYPERLINKS ON OUR WEBSITE
Related services and offerings with links from this website, including vendor sites, have their own privacy statements that can be viewed by clicking on the corresponding links within each respective website. Online merchants and others who participate in Coretelligent services are encouraged to participate in industry privacy initiatives and to take a responsible attitude towards consumer privacy. However, since we do not have direct control over the policies or practices of participating merchants and other third parties, we are not responsible for the privacy practices or contents of those sites. We recommend and encourage that you always review the privacy policies of merchants and other third parties before you provide any personal information or complete any transaction with such parties.
- STORAGE AND SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Coretelligent safeguards the personal information you send us and takes reasonable physical, technical, and organizational measures to prevent unauthorized access, unlawful processing, and unauthorized or accidental loss, destruction, or damage to your personal information. We use industry-standard efforts to safeguard the confidentiality of personally identifiable information, including encryption, firewalls and SSL (Secure Sockets Layer). While we strive to protect your personal information, we need your co-operation to ensure the security of the information you transmit to us. We urge you to take every precaution to protect your personal information while using the Internet. Change your passwords often, and use a passphrase instead of password with at least 8 characters in combination of letters and numbers. Make sure you use a secure internet browser, follow the vendor suggestion and apply updates when required.
- VISITING OUR WEBSITE FROM OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES
If you are visiting our Website from outside the United States, please be aware that your information will typically be transferred to, stored, and processed in the United States where our servers are located and our central database is operated. The data protection and other laws of the United States and other countries might not be as comprehensive as those in your country. Please be assured that we seek to take reasonable steps to ensure that your privacy is protected. By using our services, you understand that your information may be transferred to our facilities and those third parties with whom we share it as described in this Privacy Statement.
- VISITING OUR WEBSITE FROM THE EUROPEAN ECONOMIC AREA (EEA) OR SWITZERLAND
The Legal Basis for Using European Personal Information
When we collect information about you through our Website or Services, our legal basis for collecting and using your personal information will depend on the personal information concerned and the specific context in which we collect it. In general, the legal basis on which we process the personal information provided through our Website is our legitimate interests, namely, to fulfill your request for information, products or service.
We do not use your personal information for activities where our interests are overridden by the impact on you (unless we have your consent or are otherwise required or permitted to by law). Personal information processed as part of Coretelligent providing its services is generally submitted by Coretelligent’s clients (“Client Data”). Coretelligent does not act as a controller for Client Data and as such, Coretelligent is acting under the direction of its client (who has represented that such information was collected lawfully) solely as a data processor. Coretelligent has no direct relationship with the data subjects whose personal information may be in the Client Data.
If we have received your personal information in some other way and wish to provide you with the Coretelligent communications and other information marketing our services, we will do so only on the basis of your consent.
Storage and Processing of Personal Information Outside the EEA and Switzerland
If you are located in the EEA or Switzerland, please note that as part of our service, we may transfer your personal information to other regions, including to the United States.
Coretelligent complies with the US Department of Commerce EU-US Privacy Shield Framework and the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield program regarding the transfer of Personal Information from European Union member countries and Switzerland to the United States. Coretelligent has certified to the Department of Commerce that it adheres to the Privacy Shield Principles of Notice, Choice, Accountability for Onward Transfer, Security, Data Integrity and Purpose Limitation, Access, and Recourse, Enforcement and Liability. If there is a conflict between our Privacy Statement and the Privacy Shield, Principles, the Privacy Shield Principles shall govern.
To learn more about the Privacy Shield program and to view our certification, please visit: www.privacyshield.gov.
Rights and Choices for EEA and Swiss Residents
In addition, if you are a resident of the EEA or Switzerland, you have the right to:
- Find out if we use your personal information, to access your personal information, and receive copies of your personal information.
- Withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal information at any time without penalty.
- Access your personal information and have it corrected or amended if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Obtain a transferable copy of some of your personal information which can be transferred to another provider when the personal information was processed based on your consent.
- If you believe your personal information is inaccurate, unlawful, no longer necessary for our business purposes, or if you object to our processing of your personal information, you also have the right to instruct us to restrict the processing of your data pending our investigation and/or verification of your claim.
- Request your personal information be deleted or restricted under certain circumstances. For example, if Coretelligent is using your personal information on the basis of your consent and has no other legal basis to use such, you may request your personal information be deleted when you withdraw your consent.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights or raise a complaint on how we have handled your personal information, please contact us at the details below.
If you are not satisfied with our response, or believe we are processing your personal information in violation of the law, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority (also known as Data Protection Authority) in your EEA country. For our operations within the EEA, our Lead Supervisory Authority is the Information Commissioner’s Office (https://ico.org.uk/).
Sharing European Personal Information
Coretelligent complies with European privacy principles for all onward transfers of personal data from the EU and Switzerland, including the onward transfer liability provisions.
We only share European personal information with other trusted third-party businesses or persons who have agreed to:
- only process the personal information for limited and specified purposes consistent with your consent;
- provide the same level of protection for personal information as is required by European privacy principles; and
- notify Coretelligent and cease processing personal information (or take other reasonable and appropriate remedial steps) if the company determines that it cannot meet its obligation to provide the same level of protection for personal information as is required by European privacy principles.
Coretelligent has mechanisms in place designed to help assure compliance with the Privacy Shield Principles. Coretelligent conducts an annual self-assessment of its Personal Information practices to verify that the attestations and assertions Coretelligent makes about its Privacy Shield privacy practices are true and that Coretelligent’s privacy practices have been implemented as represented and in accordance with the Privacy Shield Principles.
You may file a complaint concerning Coretelligent’s processing of your Personal Information. Coretelligent will take steps to remedy issues arising out of its alleged failure to comply with the Privacy Shield Principles. You may contact Coretelligent as specified below about complaints regarding Coretelligent’s personal information practices.
In compliance with the Privacy Shield Principles, Coretelligent commits to resolve complaints about our collection or use of your Personal Information. EU and Swiss individuals with inquiries or complaints regarding our Private Shield policy should first contact Coretelligent at email@example.com.
Coretelligent has further committed to refer unresolved Privacy Shield complaints to JAMS, an alternative dispute resolution provider located in the United States, under the JAMS EU-US and Swiss-US Privacy Shield. The services of JAMS are provided at no cost to you. For more information and/or to file a complaint, please visit: https://www.jamsadr.com/eu-us-privacy-shield. Coretelligent is subject to the investigatory and enforcement powers of the U.S. Federal Trade Commission (FTC) to ensure compliance with the EU-US and Swiss-US Privacy Shield principles outlined in this policy.
If your complaint is not resolved through these channels, under limited circumstances, a binding arbitration option may be available before a Privacy Shield Panel.
- CHANGES TO THIS STATEMENT
Coretelligent has the discretion to occasionally update this Privacy Statement. When we do, we will also revise the updated date at the top of this page. By continuing your use of the Website, you will be agreeing to the revised Privacy Statement. We encourage you to periodically review this privacy statement to stay informed about how we are helping to protect the personal information we collect. If we change our Privacy Statement significantly, we may notify you, where appropriate, by other means.
- CONTACTING US
If you have questions regarding our Privacy Statement, its implementation, failure to adhere to this Privacy Statement and/or our general practices, please contact us at:
Attention: Privacy Statement Personnel
34 Southwest Park
Westwood, MA 02090